You are hereHome › Council Meeting Highlights for January 19, 2015
Canada's warmest welcome ®* November 19 2017
Council Meeting Highlights for January 19, 2015
Remembrance Day Ceremony on November 11, 2017
TGIS - Thank Goodness Its Saturday!
Fire Prevention Week at Osoyoos Fire Hall on October 11, 2017
ShakeOutBC | Help Us Reach 1 Million on October 19, 2017
The Osoyoos Art Gallery presents Essence of the Animal
A River Film - A documentary film
Public Meeting International Osoyoos Lake Board of Control on October 17
Osoyoos Concert Series presents - BRAVURA November 9 2017
The Game's Afoot or Holmes for the Holidays
2017 Soroptimist International of Osoyoos Breakfast Fashion Show
2017/2018 Osoyoos Concert Series - The Paperboys
Osoyoos Child Care Centre Presents - 2017 Harvest Dance
2017/2018 Osoyoos Conert Series - Songs of the Southern Belles
Chamber of Commerce South Okanagan - Business Promoting Business
The Osoyoos Lake Water Quality Society Public Meeting
Halloween Howl "A Walk in the Woods" on October 31, 2017
NOTICE Town Hall will close at 4:00pm on October 26, 2017
2017 Trick or Treat on Main Street October 31
South Okanagan Chamber of Commerce Upcoming Events
2017 Desert Valley Hospice Society "Caring Hands"
2017 Osoyoos Festival Society 29th Christmas Lite-Up
Osoyoos Art Gallery Christmas Artisan Market 2017
Guided Snowshoe Trek at Mt Baldy on December 14, 2017
Christmas Wreath Making Class on December 9, 2017
SOCC Business Promoting Business
- Osoyoos Airport Development Society – Airport Repurposing – Glen Harris, Rob Rausch and Diana Thomas. Presentation will be attached to minutes for information.
- Revenue Anticipation Borrowing Bylaw No. 1308, 2015 read a first, second and third time.
- Chain of Office for the Mayor – Council resolved that the creation of a Mayor’s Chain of Office be referred to the 2015 budget process.
- Public Budget Session Identified Projects - Items will be brought forward to 2015 budget process. Council requests that staff prepare a policy on cost sharing by residents with respect to area infrastructure improvements.
- Request for Proposals – Water Metering Strategy discussed by previous Council for Town and water improvement areas. Implications of total cost, various fee systems, types of meters that could be used, public consultation, staffing impacts.
- Osoyoos Secondary School Scholarship/Bursaries/Awards Request - Council approves annually awarding three bursaries to graduates of OSS in the amount of $1,000.00 each for the years 2015, 2016 and 2017.
- Airport Industrial Park Development #6 - Town of Osoyoos requests an amendment to the Crown grant for airport purposes on Lot 1013, Plan KAP39476, District Lot 2450S to enable the development of commercial or industrial parcels.
- Fire Hall Committee – meeting held on January 9, representatives from electrical, mechanical and site preparation components were present. Significant progress toward finalizing working documents. Moving forward with the project.
Copies of reports are available within the Council Agenda packages located on the Town’s website www.osoyoos.ca.
The public is encouraged to attend the Committee of the Whole meetings which take place in Council Chambers at 9:00AM on the morning of the Regular Open Council meetings at 2:00 PM to learn additional in-depth information regarding upcoming business.
- About Osoyoos
- Animal Control & Licensing
- Anti-Idling Taking Action
- Boat Launch & Marina
- Boat Trailer & RV Parking
- Community Groups
- Events Calendar
- Memorial Benches
- Osprey Nest Live WebCam
- Parks & Recreation Facilities
- Recreation Programs
- Resort Municipality Initiative
- South Okanagan General Hospital (SOGH)
- Special Events
- Visiting Osoyoos
- Web Links
- Agendas, Minutes & Videos
- Annual Report
- Approaching Council
- Business Plan
- Capital and Operating Budgets
- Climate Action Recognition Program
- Committee of the Whole
- Council Members
- Financial Statements
- Mayor's Message
- Parks and Trails Master Plan
- Professional Reports and Studies
- Role of Member of Council
- Regular Council Meeting
- Ambulance & Police
- Bylaw Enforcement
- Chief Administrative Officer
- Community Services (Recreation)
- Corporate Services
- Curbside Garbage & Recycling
- Customer Service Feedback
- Emergency Preparedness
- Fire Department
- Near-Market Housing Meadowlark Place
- Operational Services (Public Works)
- Planning & Development Services
- Property Taxes
- Recreation Programs
- Rural District Water Systems 8 & 9
- RV Sani-Dump Station Information
- I Want To...
- Apply for a Building Permit
- Business Licences/Permits
- Apply for a Community Grant
- Apply for Employment Opportunity
- Contact Us
- Find a Bylaw
- Find Dog Parks
- Find Out Landfill Hours
- Pay my Property Taxes
- Report a Street Light Out
- Submit a Request - Osoyoos Listens
- Subscribe to eNews
- View Current Water Restrictions
- View Maps
- View Public Skating Schedule
- View the LIVE Osprey Nest Webcam