You are hereHome › Council Meeting Highlights for October 20, 2014
Canada's warmest welcome ®* May 25 2018
Council Meeting Highlights for October 20, 2014
Annual General Meeting on June 18, 2018
17th Annual Volunteer Appreciation Awards and Luncheon on April 21
OFFICE CLOSED (2018)
2018 Osoyoos Museum Open House Events
Soroptimist Breakfast Fashion Show
Come Hike with Us - Hike for Hospice
The Osoyoos Art Gallery Presents Portraits and Ceremics
Tide to Table at the Sol Grill Room & Lounge
2018 Music in the Park
The Osoyoos Art Gallery presents 'Botanical Reflections'
Osoyoos Concert Series & Osoyoos Credit Union - A Children's Festival
INVITATION to Public Consultation Osoyoos Community Health Centre May 9, 2018
Town of Osoyoos Big Bike Community BBQ Fundraiser on May 4
Great Day of Adventure
Click on either button to watch the video of the Committee of the Whole, the Regular Open, and Public Hearing and Special Open Meetings.
Buy Local! Buy Fresh! Okanagan – presented by Shayne Wright, Co-ordinator, Proprietor of Buy Local BC Initiative.
Osoyoos Lake Loops Triathlon – Three Lakes Triathlon Series – presented by Sara Opps and Steve Brown - Director of Community Services to follow up with special event application process. Destination Osoyoos to be included in event planning.
Report from the Okanagan Basin Water Board (OBWB) regarding the October 2, 2014 meeting highlights received for information.
Final Fire Hall Referendum Information – Administration will follow up with proposed communication plan.
September Income Statements received for the Town of Osoyoos and Sun Bowl Arena.
Weight Room Afterhours Council directed staff to have the weight room at Sonora Community Centre open from 6:00 am until 8:45 pm on Monday to Friday and from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm on Saturday and closed on Sunday.
Report 4 Gyro Park Plaza – Stage A and Parking Lot Landscaping - Crown Contracting Ltd. selected to undertake all four base phases and both optional phases of the Gyro Park Plaza – Stage “A” and Parking Lot Landscaping project.
Copies of reports are available within the Council Agenda packages located on the Town’s website.
The public is encouraged to attend the Committee of the Whole meetings which take place in Council Chambers at 9:00 AM on the morning of the Regular Open Council meetings at 2:00 PM to learn additional in-depth information regarding upcoming business.
- About Osoyoos
- Animal Control & Licensing
- Anti-Idling Taking Action
- Boat Launch & Marina
- Boat Trailer & RV Parking
- Community Groups
- Events Calendar
- Memorial Benches
- Osprey Nest Live WebCam
- Parks & Recreation Facilities
- Recreation Programs
- Resort Municipality Initiative
- South Okanagan General Hospital (SOGH)
- Special Events
- Visiting Osoyoos
- Web Links
- Agendas, Minutes & Videos
- Annual Report
- Approaching Council
- Business Plan
- Capital and Operating Budgets
- Climate Action Recognition Program
- Committee of the Whole
- Council Members
- Financial Statements
- Mayor's Message
- Parks and Trails Master Plan
- Professional Reports and Studies
- Role of Member of Council
- Regular Council Meeting
- Ambulance & Police
- Bylaw Enforcement
- Chief Administrative Officer
- Community Services (Recreation)
- Corporate Services
- Curbside Garbage & Recycling
- Customer Service Feedback
- Emergency Preparedness
- Fire Department
- Near-Market Housing Meadowlark Place
- Operational Services (Public Works)
- Planning & Development Services
- Property Taxes
- Recreation Programs
- Rural District Water Systems 8 & 9
- RV Sani-Dump Station Information
- I Want To...
- Apply for a Building Permit
- Business Licences/Permits
- Apply for a Community Grant
- Apply for Employment Opportunity
- Contact Us
- Find a Bylaw
- Find Dog Parks
- Find Out Landfill Hours
- Pay my Property Taxes
- Report a Street Light Out
- Submit a Request - Osoyoos Listens
- Subscribe to eNews
- View Current Water Restrictions
- View Maps
- View Public Skating Schedule
- View the LIVE Osprey Nest Webcam