You are hereHome › Kraft Hockeyville 2014
Canada's warmest welcome ®* October 23 2017
Kraft Hockeyville 2014
Participate Osoyoos (Mass Registration) on September 13
2017 Terry Fox Run on Friday, September 15
Music in the Park Osoyoos 2017
The Art Gallery Osoyoos presented the Summer Artisan Market
2017 Osoyoos Farmers & Artisan Market
FREE Chronic Pain Management Seminar on September 19
Osoyoos Concert Series - Oh, Canada September 26, 2017
Artists on Main present - The Joy of Colour
South Okanagan Chamber of Commerce - Lunch & Learn - Marketing 101
TGIS - Thank Goodness Its Saturday!
South Okanagan Chamber of Commerce - Business Promoting Business
Fire Prevention Week at Osoyoos Fire Hall on October 11, 2017
ShakeOutBC | Help Us Reach 1 Million on October 19, 2017
The Osoyoos Art Gallery presents Essence of the Animal
A River Film - A documentary film
Public Meeting International Osoyoos Lake Board of Control on October 17
Osoyoos Concert Series presents - BRAVURA November 9 2017
The Game's Afoot or Holmes for the Holidays
Christmas Lite-Up on Friday, December 1, 2017
2017 Soroptimist International of Osoyoos Breakfast Fashion Show
2017/2018 Osoyoos Concert Series - The Paperboys
Osoyoos Child Care Centre Presents - 2017 Harvest Dance
2017/2018 Osoyoos Conert Series - Songs of the Southern Belles
Chamber of Commerce South Okanagan - Business Promoting Business
The Osoyoos Lake Water Quality Society Public Meeting
Kraft Hockeyville 2014
Osoyoos receives $25,000 for arena upgrades!
Congratulations to Sun Bowl Arena staff and Cathy Martins.
March 17, 2014 Update
Osoyoos did not make the next round.
Thank you for your support.
March 14, 2014 Update
Make sure you watch Hockey Night in Canada this Saturday, March 15 to see if Osoyoos has made it to the next round!
If we do, voting (link to vote http://krafthockeyville.cbc.ca/) will be open from Saturday March 15, 8:59:59 pm PST until Monday March 17, 8:59:59 pm PST.
Let's get Osoyoos to the next round and one step closer to becoming Kraft Hockeyville 2014!
March 10, 2014 Update
Osoyoos was chosen as one of the top 16 communities! We need your help to move onto the next round! Please vote at by going to http://krafthockeyville.cbc.ca/ . Voting closes Monday March 10 at 9:00 pm PST.
March 7, 2014 Update
Join us at the Sonora Community Centre on Saturday March 8 to watch Hockey Night in Canada. The top 16 communities chosen to move onto the next round will be announced and round one voting for the chosen communities will start at 7:00pm following the announcement. Voting stations will be set up for you to start casting your vote right away!
Register and vote by going to http://krafthockeyville.cbc.ca/
Please read below for more information regarding Osoyoos' bid to become Kraft Hockeyville 2014!
Support our bid to become Kraft Hockeyville 2014! There are three (3) easy ways you can help:
1. Register with Kraft Hockeyville by going to http://krafthockeyville.cbc.ca/ . Read and "like" the stories and photos already submitted or submit your own.
2. On Friday February 28 wear your favourite hockey jersey and help spread the word!
3. Join us at the Sonora Community Centre on Saturday March 8 to watch Hockey Night in Canada. The top 16 communities chosen to move onto the next round will be announced and round one voting for the chosen communities will start immediately following the announcement. Voting stations will be set up for you to start casting your vote right away!
The community chosen to be Hockeyville season game in their community. Be sure to register with Kraft Hockeyville as soon as possible to help ensure we become one of the top 16 communities chosen!
Sonora Community Centre
8505 68 Avenue, Box 3010
Osoyoos, BC V0H 1V0
- About Osoyoos
- Animal Control & Licensing
- Anti-Idling Taking Action
- Boat Launch & Marina
- Boat Trailer & RV Parking
- Community Groups
- Events Calendar
- Memorial Benches
- Osprey Nest Live WebCam
- Parks & Recreation Facilities
- Recreation Programs
- Resort Municipality Initiative
- South Okanagan General Hospital (SOGH)
- Special Events
- Visiting Osoyoos
- Web Links
- Agendas, Minutes & Videos
- Annual Report
- Approaching Council
- Business Plan
- Capital and Operating Budgets
- Climate Action Recognition Program
- Committee of the Whole
- Council Members
- Financial Statements
- Mayor's Message
- Parks and Trails Master Plan
- Professional Reports and Studies
- Role of Member of Council
- Regular Council Meeting
- Ambulance & Police
- Bylaw Enforcement
- Chief Administrative Officer
- Community Services (Recreation)
- Corporate Services
- Curbside Garbage & Recycling
- Customer Service Feedback
- Emergency Preparedness
- Fire Department
- Near-Market Housing Meadowlark Place
- Operational Services (Public Works)
- Planning & Development Services
- Property Taxes
- Recreation Programs
- Rural District Water Systems 8 & 9
- RV Sani-Dump Station Information
- I Want To...
- Apply for a Building Permit
- Business Licences/Permits
- Apply for a Community Grant
- Apply for Employment Opportunity
- Contact Us
- Find a Bylaw
- Find Dog Parks
- Find Out Landfill Hours
- Pay my Property Taxes
- Report a Street Light Out
- Submit a Request - Osoyoos Listens
- Subscribe to eNews
- View Current Water Restrictions
- View Maps
- View Public Skating Schedule
- View the LIVE Osprey Nest Webcam