You are hereHome › NOTICE OF PUBLIC HEARING - FORESHORE AND LAKE ZONING BYLAW NO. 1294, 2012
Canada's warmest welcome ®* May 25 2018
NOTICE OF PUBLIC HEARING - FORESHORE AND LAKE ZONING BYLAW NO. 1294, 2012
Annual General Meeting on June 18, 2018
17th Annual Volunteer Appreciation Awards and Luncheon on April 21
OFFICE CLOSED (2018)
2018 Osoyoos Museum Open House Events
Soroptimist Breakfast Fashion Show
Come Hike with Us - Hike for Hospice
The Osoyoos Art Gallery Presents Portraits and Ceremics
Tide to Table at the Sol Grill Room & Lounge
2018 Music in the Park
The Osoyoos Art Gallery presents 'Botanical Reflections'
Osoyoos Concert Series & Osoyoos Credit Union - A Children's Festival
INVITATION to Public Consultation Osoyoos Community Health Centre May 9, 2018
Town of Osoyoos Big Bike Community BBQ Fundraiser on May 4
Great Day of Adventure
The Town will consider proposals for the use of one commercial moorage slip in the LIONS PARK MARINA.
Proposal must include a detailed operating plan, and the specifications of the vessel. Evaluation criteria will consider impacts on the environment and overall operations of the marina.
Storage space at the Marina is not included in the agreement.
The slip rate is $2000 plus taxes for the duration of the season.
3 million dollars in Commercial Liability Insurance is required naming the Town as an additional insured.
Sublicensing of commercial Marina slips is prohibited.
Prior to the issuance of a business licence, all Transport Canada certification and licensing must be met and proven for all equipment and staff.
Proposals must be received at Planning and Development Services by noon on March 15, 2013, in a sealed envelope clearly marked Marina at Lions Park Commercial Slip Proposal.
The Town reserves the right to reject any or all applicants.
Maximum length of a boat is 26 feet, including swim grid and pulpit.
Boat Lifts and Personal Water Crafts PWCs are prohibited in the Marina.
Director of Planning & Development Services
Town of Osoyoos
Box 3010, 8711 Main Street
Osoyoos BC V0H 1V0
- About Osoyoos
- Animal Control & Licensing
- Anti-Idling Taking Action
- Boat Launch & Marina
- Boat Trailer & RV Parking
- Community Groups
- Events Calendar
- Memorial Benches
- Osprey Nest Live WebCam
- Parks & Recreation Facilities
- Recreation Programs
- Resort Municipality Initiative
- South Okanagan General Hospital (SOGH)
- Special Events
- Visiting Osoyoos
- Web Links
- Agendas, Minutes & Videos
- Annual Report
- Approaching Council
- Business Plan
- Capital and Operating Budgets
- Climate Action Recognition Program
- Committee of the Whole
- Council Members
- Financial Statements
- Mayor's Message
- Parks and Trails Master Plan
- Professional Reports and Studies
- Role of Member of Council
- Regular Council Meeting
- Ambulance & Police
- Bylaw Enforcement
- Chief Administrative Officer
- Community Services (Recreation)
- Corporate Services
- Curbside Garbage & Recycling
- Customer Service Feedback
- Emergency Preparedness
- Fire Department
- Near-Market Housing Meadowlark Place
- Operational Services (Public Works)
- Planning & Development Services
- Property Taxes
- Recreation Programs
- Rural District Water Systems 8 & 9
- RV Sani-Dump Station Information
- I Want To...
- Apply for a Building Permit
- Business Licences/Permits
- Apply for a Community Grant
- Apply for Employment Opportunity
- Contact Us
- Find a Bylaw
- Find Dog Parks
- Find Out Landfill Hours
- Pay my Property Taxes
- Report a Street Light Out
- Submit a Request - Osoyoos Listens
- Subscribe to eNews
- View Current Water Restrictions
- View Maps
- View Public Skating Schedule
- View the LIVE Osprey Nest Webcam