You are hereHome › TENDER Community Park Parking Lot
Canada's warmest welcome ®* January 22 2018
TENDER Community Park Parking Lot
Public Open House Inflatable Waterpark on December 6, 2017
OFFICE CLOSED (2017)
Osoyoos Family Day Disco Skate on February 12
TGIS - Thank Goodness Its Saturday!
2017/2018 Osoyoos Conert Series - Songs of the Southern Belles
2017 Osoyoos Festival Society 29th Christmas Lite-Up
Osoyoos Art Gallery Christmas Artisan Market 2017
Guided Snowshoe Trek at Mt Baldy on December 14, 2017
Christmas Wreath Making Class on December 9, 2017
2017 Rockin' with Santa on December 16
Desert Model Railroad 13th Annual Food Bank Fundraiser
OFFICE CLOSED (2018)
Invitation Special Open Budget/Capital Plan Meeting on January 18
The Osoyoos Art Gallery - Driven to Abstraction II
South Okanagan Chamber of Commerce - Lunch & Learn
SOAP Theatre Presents OLD LOVE
Family Toboggan Party on January 28 at Mt. Baldy
South Okanagan Chamber of Commerce - Chamber 101
Osoyoos Concert Series Presents The Paperboys January 25
Osoyoos Lake Water Quality Society - Burger & Beer Fundraiser
SOCC - Business Promoting Business Networking Night
Council Highlights January 15, 2018
At the March 19, 2012 Regular Open meeting Council resolved that the Gyro Park Parking Lot Tender be awarded to Mike Johnson Excavating at a cost of $194,753.44.
Tender is closed.
Bid Amount $
Mike Johnson Excavating
Sealed Tenders clearly marked “COMMUNITY PARK PARKING LOT” will be received at the Town of Osoyoos Municipal Office, Box 3010, 8707 Main Street, Osoyoos, B.C. V0H 1V0, up to 2:00 PM local time, Thursday, March 15, 2012. Tenders will be opened in public in the Town of Osoyoos Municipal Office at 2:00 p.m. on the tender closing date.
The project comprises the following works and approximate quantities:
- construction of subgrade complete with removal of +860m3 of common material.
- 2500m² of 50mm hot mix asphalt complete with base gravels.
- 350m of concrete curbing.
- +30m² of precast keystone block wall.
- storm drainage system and street lighting.
Tender Documents are available electronically on the Town of Osoyoos Tender/RFP page and/or BC Bid.
- Addendum #1
Printed copies are available from the offices of TRUE Consulting (Kamloops) at a cost of $50.00, which is non-refundable. A Planholder Registration Form must be completed and faxed to TRUE Consulting in order to receive any addendums and/or additional information regarding this tender.
It is the sole responsibility of the Proponent to ensure that the Registration Form has been received by TRUE Consulting.
(1) A BID BOND, CASH DEPOSIT, CERTIFIED CHEQUE or IRREVOCABLE LETTER
OF CLEAN CREDIT in the amount of ten percent (10%) of the Tendered Price.
(2) If a Bid Bond is provided, a CONSENT OF SURETY relating to subsequent security
arrangements for PERFORMANCE and LABOUR AND MATERIALS PAYMENT GUARANTEES.
If the information stipulated above is not enclosed with the Tender at the time of opening, the Tender will be rejected.
Tenders received after the closing time will be returned unopened. The lowest or any Tender will not necessarily be accepted.
TRUE Consulting Group
201-2079 Falcon Road
Kamloops BC V2C 4J2
Ron Doucette, Director of Operational Services
Town of Osoyoos
8707 Main Street, Box 3010
Osoyoos BC V0H 1V0
No phone calls regarding the tender results. They will be posted on the Town website within ‘24 hours’ after the deadline.
- About Osoyoos
- Animal Control & Licensing
- Anti-Idling Taking Action
- Boat Launch & Marina
- Boat Trailer & RV Parking
- Community Groups
- Events Calendar
- Memorial Benches
- Osprey Nest Live WebCam
- Parks & Recreation Facilities
- Recreation Programs
- Resort Municipality Initiative
- South Okanagan General Hospital (SOGH)
- Special Events
- Visiting Osoyoos
- Web Links
- Agendas, Minutes & Videos
- Annual Report
- Approaching Council
- Business Plan
- Capital and Operating Budgets
- Climate Action Recognition Program
- Committee of the Whole
- Council Members
- Financial Statements
- Mayor's Message
- Parks and Trails Master Plan
- Professional Reports and Studies
- Role of Member of Council
- Regular Council Meeting
- Ambulance & Police
- Bylaw Enforcement
- Chief Administrative Officer
- Community Services (Recreation)
- Corporate Services
- Curbside Garbage & Recycling
- Customer Service Feedback
- Emergency Preparedness
- Fire Department
- Near-Market Housing Meadowlark Place
- Operational Services (Public Works)
- Planning & Development Services
- Property Taxes
- Recreation Programs
- Rural District Water Systems 8 & 9
- RV Sani-Dump Station Information
- I Want To...
- Apply for a Building Permit
- Business Licences/Permits
- Apply for a Community Grant
- Apply for Employment Opportunity
- Contact Us
- Find a Bylaw
- Find Dog Parks
- Find Out Landfill Hours
- Pay my Property Taxes
- Report a Street Light Out
- Submit a Request - Osoyoos Listens
- Subscribe to eNews
- View Current Water Restrictions
- View Maps
- View Public Skating Schedule
- View the LIVE Osprey Nest Webcam