You are hereHome › TENDER Community Park Parking Lot
Canada's warmest welcome ®* April 20 2018
TENDER Community Park Parking Lot
17th Annual Volunteer Appreciation Awards and Luncheon on April 21
OFFICE CLOSED (2018)
2018 Osoyoos Photography Club presents Frame by Frame
Desert Valley Hospice Society - Hearts of Hands
2018 Chamber of Commerce South Okanagan AGM
The 2018 United Way Community Appreciation Celebration
2018 Osoyoos Festival Society Eggstravaganza
The Osoyoos Art Gallery presents ART Spring Palette Show
Business Promoting Business - March 6, 2018
Syilx Water Forum - Connection to the land
2018 Osoyoos Museum Open House Events
Soroptimist Breakfast Fashion Show
Osoyoos Job Fair March 22 2018
Kiwanis Cub & Osoyoos Pharmasave - Medicine Cabinet Clean-Up
Come Hike with Us - Hike for Hospice
The Osoyoos Art Gallery Presents Portraits and Ceremics
Tide to Table at the Sol Grill Room & Lounge
At the March 19, 2012 Regular Open meeting Council resolved that the Gyro Park Parking Lot Tender be awarded to Mike Johnson Excavating at a cost of $194,753.44.
Tender is closed.
Bid Amount $
Mike Johnson Excavating
Sealed Tenders clearly marked “COMMUNITY PARK PARKING LOT” will be received at the Town of Osoyoos Municipal Office, Box 3010, 8707 Main Street, Osoyoos, B.C. V0H 1V0, up to 2:00 PM local time, Thursday, March 15, 2012. Tenders will be opened in public in the Town of Osoyoos Municipal Office at 2:00 p.m. on the tender closing date.
The project comprises the following works and approximate quantities:
- construction of subgrade complete with removal of +860m3 of common material.
- 2500m² of 50mm hot mix asphalt complete with base gravels.
- 350m of concrete curbing.
- +30m² of precast keystone block wall.
- storm drainage system and street lighting.
Tender Documents are available electronically on the Town of Osoyoos Tender/RFP page and/or BC Bid.
- Addendum #1
Printed copies are available from the offices of TRUE Consulting (Kamloops) at a cost of $50.00, which is non-refundable. A Planholder Registration Form must be completed and faxed to TRUE Consulting in order to receive any addendums and/or additional information regarding this tender.
It is the sole responsibility of the Proponent to ensure that the Registration Form has been received by TRUE Consulting.
(1) A BID BOND, CASH DEPOSIT, CERTIFIED CHEQUE or IRREVOCABLE LETTER
OF CLEAN CREDIT in the amount of ten percent (10%) of the Tendered Price.
(2) If a Bid Bond is provided, a CONSENT OF SURETY relating to subsequent security
arrangements for PERFORMANCE and LABOUR AND MATERIALS PAYMENT GUARANTEES.
If the information stipulated above is not enclosed with the Tender at the time of opening, the Tender will be rejected.
Tenders received after the closing time will be returned unopened. The lowest or any Tender will not necessarily be accepted.
TRUE Consulting Group
201-2079 Falcon Road
Kamloops BC V2C 4J2
Ron Doucette, Director of Operational Services
Town of Osoyoos
8707 Main Street, Box 3010
Osoyoos BC V0H 1V0
No phone calls regarding the tender results. They will be posted on the Town website within ‘24 hours’ after the deadline.
- About Osoyoos
- Animal Control & Licensing
- Anti-Idling Taking Action
- Boat Launch & Marina
- Boat Trailer & RV Parking
- Community Groups
- Events Calendar
- Memorial Benches
- Osprey Nest Live WebCam
- Parks & Recreation Facilities
- Recreation Programs
- Resort Municipality Initiative
- South Okanagan General Hospital (SOGH)
- Special Events
- Visiting Osoyoos
- Web Links
- Agendas, Minutes & Videos
- Annual Report
- Approaching Council
- Business Plan
- Capital and Operating Budgets
- Climate Action Recognition Program
- Committee of the Whole
- Council Members
- Financial Statements
- Mayor's Message
- Parks and Trails Master Plan
- Professional Reports and Studies
- Role of Member of Council
- Regular Council Meeting
- Ambulance & Police
- Bylaw Enforcement
- Chief Administrative Officer
- Community Services (Recreation)
- Corporate Services
- Curbside Garbage & Recycling
- Customer Service Feedback
- Emergency Preparedness
- Fire Department
- Near-Market Housing Meadowlark Place
- Operational Services (Public Works)
- Planning & Development Services
- Property Taxes
- Recreation Programs
- Rural District Water Systems 8 & 9
- RV Sani-Dump Station Information
- I Want To...
- Apply for a Building Permit
- Business Licences/Permits
- Apply for a Community Grant
- Apply for Employment Opportunity
- Contact Us
- Find a Bylaw
- Find Dog Parks
- Find Out Landfill Hours
- Pay my Property Taxes
- Report a Street Light Out
- Submit a Request - Osoyoos Listens
- Subscribe to eNews
- View Current Water Restrictions
- View Maps
- View Public Skating Schedule
- View the LIVE Osprey Nest Webcam