You are hereHome › TENDER: NW Sector Sanitary Sewer - Phase IV
Canada's warmest welcome ®* December 11 2017
TENDER: NW Sector Sanitary Sewer - Phase IV
Remembrance Day Ceremony on November 11, 2017
Public Open House Inflatable Waterpark on December 6, 2017
OFFICE CLOSED (2017)
TGIS - Thank Goodness Its Saturday!
The Osoyoos Art Gallery presents Essence of the Animal
Osoyoos Concert Series presents - BRAVURA November 9 2017
The Game's Afoot or Holmes for the Holidays
2017 Soroptimist International of Osoyoos Breakfast Fashion Show
2017/2018 Osoyoos Concert Series - The Paperboys
2017/2018 Osoyoos Conert Series - Songs of the Southern Belles
The Osoyoos Lake Water Quality Society Public Meeting
South Okanagan Chamber of Commerce Upcoming Events
2017 Desert Valley Hospice Society "Caring Hands"
2017 Osoyoos Festival Society 29th Christmas Lite-Up
Osoyoos Art Gallery Christmas Artisan Market 2017
Guided Snowshoe Trek at Mt Baldy on December 14, 2017
Christmas Wreath Making Class on December 9, 2017
SOCC Business Promoting Business
2017 Rockin' with Santa on December 16
Desert Model Railroad 13th Annual Food Bank Fundraiser
SOCC Upcoming December Events
OFFICE CLOSED (2018)
Tender is closed. At the September 6, 2011 Regular Open Meeting Council awarded the tender to H&M Excavating.
Sealed tenders clearly marked "Northwest Sector Sanitary Sewer (Phase IV) from 87th Street to Willow Beach Area" were received at the Town of Osoyoos, Town Hall, 8707 Main Street, Osoyoos BC up to 2:00PM, local time, on Thursday, August 18, 2011. Tenders were opened in public in Council Chambers, Town Hall at 2:00PM on the tender closing date.
CONTRACTOR BID 1,301,088.32 1,331,456.00 1,624,181.42 1,305,415.79 1,379,399.84 980,033.60
R355 Enterprises Ltd.
The project comprises the following works and approximate quantities:
1000m of 200Ø gravity sewer.
18 precast manholes.
450m of 150Ø C900 forcemain.
750m of 100Ø C900 forcemain.
Installation of two (2) owner-supplied lift stations.
40 sanitary services.
Tender documents are available on the Tenders & RFP webpage and through BC Bid. Printed copies are available from the offices of TRUE Consulting Group at a cost of $50.00 non-refundable. A Planholder Registration Form must be completed and faxed to TRUE Consulting Group in order to receive any addendums and/or additional information regarding this tender. It is the sole responsibility of the Proponent to ensure that the Planholder Registration Form has been received by TRUE Consulting Group.
On August 17, 2011, Addendum #1 was issued as a clarification &/or revision of the Contract Documents and shall become an integral part of the Contract Documents.
Tenders must be accompanied by the following:
- a BID BOND, CASH DEPOSIT, CERTIFIED CHEQUE or IRREVOCABLE LETTER OF CLEAN CREDIT in the amount of ten percent (10%) of the Tendered Price.
- If a Bid Bond is provided, a CONSENT OF SURETY relating to subsequent security arrangements for PERFORMANCE and LABOUR AND MATERIALS PAYMENT GUARANTEES.
If the information stipulated above is not enclosed with the Tender at the time of opening, the Tender will be rejected. Tenders received after the closing time will be returned unopened. The lowest or any tender will not necessarily be accepted.
All inquiries should be directed to:
Director Financial Services
Town of Osoyoos
Box 3010, 8707 Main Street
Osoyoos BC V0H 1V0
TRUE Consulting Group
201-2079 Falcon Road
Kamloops BC V2C 4J2
- About Osoyoos
- Animal Control & Licensing
- Anti-Idling Taking Action
- Boat Launch & Marina
- Boat Trailer & RV Parking
- Community Groups
- Events Calendar
- Memorial Benches
- Osprey Nest Live WebCam
- Parks & Recreation Facilities
- Recreation Programs
- Resort Municipality Initiative
- South Okanagan General Hospital (SOGH)
- Special Events
- Visiting Osoyoos
- Web Links
- Agendas, Minutes & Videos
- Annual Report
- Approaching Council
- Business Plan
- Capital and Operating Budgets
- Climate Action Recognition Program
- Committee of the Whole
- Council Members
- Financial Statements
- Mayor's Message
- Parks and Trails Master Plan
- Professional Reports and Studies
- Role of Member of Council
- Regular Council Meeting
- Ambulance & Police
- Bylaw Enforcement
- Chief Administrative Officer
- Community Services (Recreation)
- Corporate Services
- Curbside Garbage & Recycling
- Customer Service Feedback
- Emergency Preparedness
- Fire Department
- Near-Market Housing Meadowlark Place
- Operational Services (Public Works)
- Planning & Development Services
- Property Taxes
- Recreation Programs
- Rural District Water Systems 8 & 9
- RV Sani-Dump Station Information
- I Want To...
- Apply for a Building Permit
- Business Licences/Permits
- Apply for a Community Grant
- Apply for Employment Opportunity
- Contact Us
- Find a Bylaw
- Find Dog Parks
- Find Out Landfill Hours
- Pay my Property Taxes
- Report a Street Light Out
- Submit a Request - Osoyoos Listens
- Subscribe to eNews
- View Current Water Restrictions
- View Maps
- View Public Skating Schedule
- View the LIVE Osprey Nest Webcam