You are hereHome › TENDER - Phase II NW Sector Sanitary Sewer
Canada's warmest welcome ®* February 23 2018
TENDER - Phase II NW Sector Sanitary Sewer
Pink Shirt Day (Erase Bullying) on February 28, 2018
Osoyoos Family Day Disco Skate on February 12
2017/2018 Osoyoos Conert Series - Songs of the Southern Belles
OFFICE CLOSED (2018)
Invitation Special Open Budget/Capital Plan Meeting on January 18
The Osoyoos Art Gallery - Driven to Abstraction II
South Okanagan Chamber of Commerce - Lunch & Learn
SOAP Theatre Presents OLD LOVE
Family Toboggan Party on January 28 at Mt. Baldy
South Okanagan Chamber of Commerce - Chamber 101
Osoyoos Concert Series Presents The Paperboys January 25
Osoyoos Lake Water Quality Society - Burger & Beer Fundraiser
SOCC - Business Promoting Business Networking Night
Council Meeting Highlights January 15, 2018
2018 Osoyoos Photography Club presents Frame by Frame
Explore In-Demand Careers
Desert Valley Hospice Society - Supportive Care Day Program
Desert Valley Hospice Society - Hearts of Hands
2018 Chamber of Commerce South Okanagan AGM
The 2018 United Way Community Appreciation Celebration
Northwest Sector Sanitary Sewer - Phase 2 tender was awarded at the January 17, 2011 Regular Open meeting to Sunland Utilites.
The following bids were received:
|Contractor||Net Bid Amounts|
|Hub Excavating Ltd.||$578,057.60|
|V-Line Construction (1992) Ltd.||$555,083.20|
|COPCAN Contracting Ltd.||$735,201.60|
|Sunland Utilities Ltd.||$453,118.40|
Sealed Tenders clearly marked "Northwest Sector Sanitary Sewer - Phase 2 - Collection System Extension to Roberts Point" will be received at the Town of Osoyoos Municipal Office, 8707 Main Street, Box 3010, Osoyoos, B.C. V0H 1V0 up to 2:00 PM local time, Wednesday, December 22, 2010 (extension as per Addendum #2).
Tenders will be opened in public at the Town of Osoyoos Town Hall at 2:00 PM on the tender closing date.
The project comprises the following works and approximate quantities:
- 400m of 200Ø DR35 PVC gravity sewer main and appurtenances.
- 1840m of 150Ø DR18 PVC and DR17 HDPE forcemain.
- installation of owner-supplied lift station.
- electrical and control systems for lift station.
NOTE: Electrical drawings not included with package - will be issued as an Addendum.
ADDENDUM #1 - Electrical Drawings. This addendum shall become an integral part of the Contract Documents and Tenderers must acknowledge receipt on the appropriate page of the tender form.
ADDENDUM #2 - Works below high watermark. Contractors are hereby advised that Items B2.0, B3.2 and B4.6 may be deleted from the contract and therefore shold be considered as provisional items. Deadline for submission has been extended by one day to December 22, 2010.
Tender documents are available on the Town's Tender webpage or on BC Bid. Printed copies are available from the offices of TRUE Consulting Group (Kamloops) at a cost of $50.00, which is non-refundable. A Planholder Registration Form must be completed and faxed to TRUE Consulting Group in order to receive any addendums and/or additional information regarding this tender. It is the sole responsibility of the Proponent to ensure that the Registration Form has been received by TRUE Consulting Group.
Tenders must be accompanied by the following:
- A BID BOND, CASH DEPOSIT, CERTIFIED CHEQUE or IRREVOCABLE LETTER OF CLEAN CREDIT in the amount of ten percent (10%) of the Tendered Price.
- If a Bid Bond is provided, a CONSENT OF SURETY relating to subsequent security arrangements for PERFORMANCE and LABOUR AND MATERIALS PAYMENT GUARANTEES.
If the information stipulated above is not enclosed with the Tender at the time of opening, the Tender will be rejected.
Tenders received after the closing time will be returned unopened. The lowest or any Tender will not necessarily be accepted.
|Barry Romanko, CLGM
Chief Administrative Officer
Town of Osoyoos
8707 Main Street, Box 3010
Osoyoos BC V0H 1V0
|T.R. Underwood, P.Eng.
TRUE Consulting Group
201-2079 Falcon Road
Kamloops BC V2C 4J2
- About Osoyoos
- Animal Control & Licensing
- Anti-Idling Taking Action
- Boat Launch & Marina
- Boat Trailer & RV Parking
- Community Groups
- Events Calendar
- Memorial Benches
- Osprey Nest Live WebCam
- Parks & Recreation Facilities
- Recreation Programs
- Resort Municipality Initiative
- South Okanagan General Hospital (SOGH)
- Special Events
- Visiting Osoyoos
- Web Links
- Agendas, Minutes & Videos
- Annual Report
- Approaching Council
- Business Plan
- Capital and Operating Budgets
- Climate Action Recognition Program
- Committee of the Whole
- Council Members
- Financial Statements
- Mayor's Message
- Parks and Trails Master Plan
- Professional Reports and Studies
- Role of Member of Council
- Regular Council Meeting
- Ambulance & Police
- Bylaw Enforcement
- Chief Administrative Officer
- Community Services (Recreation)
- Corporate Services
- Curbside Garbage & Recycling
- Customer Service Feedback
- Emergency Preparedness
- Fire Department
- Near-Market Housing Meadowlark Place
- Operational Services (Public Works)
- Planning & Development Services
- Property Taxes
- Recreation Programs
- Rural District Water Systems 8 & 9
- RV Sani-Dump Station Information
- I Want To...
- Apply for a Building Permit
- Business Licences/Permits
- Apply for a Community Grant
- Apply for Employment Opportunity
- Contact Us
- Find a Bylaw
- Find Dog Parks
- Find Out Landfill Hours
- Pay my Property Taxes
- Report a Street Light Out
- Submit a Request - Osoyoos Listens
- Subscribe to eNews
- View Current Water Restrictions
- View Maps
- View Public Skating Schedule
- View the LIVE Osprey Nest Webcam