You are hereHome › TENDER - Reclaimed Water Irrigation System - Booster Station
Canada's warmest welcome ®* March 23 2018
TENDER - Reclaimed Water Irrigation System - Booster Station
17th Annual Volunteer Appreciation Awards and Luncheon on April 21
Pink Shirt Day (Erase Bullying) on February 28, 2018
Osoyoos Family Day Disco Skate on February 12
2017/2018 Osoyoos Conert Series - Songs of the Southern Belles
OFFICE CLOSED (2018)
The Osoyoos Art Gallery - Driven to Abstraction II
SOAP Theatre Presents OLD LOVE
Osoyoos Lake Water Quality Society - Burger & Beer Fundraiser
2018 Osoyoos Photography Club presents Frame by Frame
Desert Valley Hospice Society - Supportive Care Day Program
Desert Valley Hospice Society - Hearts of Hands
2018 Chamber of Commerce South Okanagan AGM
The 2018 United Way Community Appreciation Celebration
2018 Osoyoos Festival Society Eggstravaganza
The Osoyoos Art Gallery presents ART Spring Palette Show
Business Promoting Business - March 6, 2018
Syilx Water Forum - Connection to the land
2018 Osoyoos Museum Open House Events
Soroptimist Breakfast Fashion Show
Osoyoos Job Fair March 22 2018
At the November 18, 2013 Regular Open meeting Council awarded the Tender to Cumming Construction for $399,494.55.
Tender is closed.
Bid Amount $
Sealed Tenders clearly marked “Reclaimed Water Irrigation System Extension; Contract 2 – Booster Station” will be received at the Town of Osoyoos Municipal Office, 8707 Main Street, Osoyoos B.C. V0H 1V0 up to 2:00 PM local time, Thursday, March 07, 2013. Tenders will be opened in public in the Town Office at 2:00 pm on the tender closing date.
The project comprises the following works and approximate quantities:
- construction of a 10.4m x 4.9m booster station structure including foundations.
- supply and installation of suction and discharge piping including valves, flowmeter and appurtenances.
- installation of four owner-supplied suction barrels and two owner-supplied 40 Hp vertical turbine pumps.
- electrical and controls system.
- siteworks including earthworks, grading and gravel.
Tender Documents are available electronically on the Town of Osoyoos website and/or BC Bid. Printed copies are available from the offices of TRUE Consulting (Kamloops) at a cost of $100, which is non-refundable. A Planholder Registration Form must be completed and faxed to TRUE Consulting in order to receive any addendums and/or additional information regarding this tender. It is the sole responsibility of the Proponent to ensure that the Registration Form has been received by TRUE Consulting.
Tenders must be accompanied by the following:
(1) A BID BOND, CASH DEPOSIT, CERTIFIED CHEQUE or IRREVOCABLE LETTER OF CLEAN CREDIT in the amount of ten percent (10%) of the Tendered Price.
(2) If a Bid Bond is provided, a CONSENT OF SURETY relating to subsequent security arrangements for PERFORMANCE and LABOUR AND MATERIALS PAYMENT GUARANTEES.
If the information stipulated above is not enclosed with the Tender at the time of opening, the Tender will be rejected. Tenders received after the closing time will be returned unopened. The lowest or any Tender will not necessarily be accepted.
Tenders received after the closing time will be returned unopened.
Please click the following link to view tender documents and addendum(s):
Suite 201 - 2079 Falcon Road
Kamloops BC V2C 4J2
Town of Osoyoos
Box 3010, 8707 Main Street
Osoyoos BC V0H 1V0
Tenders received after the closing time will be returned unopened. No phone calls regarding the tender results. They will be posted on the Town website within '24 hours' after the deadline.
- About Osoyoos
- Animal Control & Licensing
- Anti-Idling Taking Action
- Boat Launch & Marina
- Boat Trailer & RV Parking
- Community Groups
- Events Calendar
- Memorial Benches
- Osprey Nest Live WebCam
- Parks & Recreation Facilities
- Recreation Programs
- Resort Municipality Initiative
- South Okanagan General Hospital (SOGH)
- Special Events
- Visiting Osoyoos
- Web Links
- Agendas, Minutes & Videos
- Annual Report
- Approaching Council
- Business Plan
- Capital and Operating Budgets
- Climate Action Recognition Program
- Committee of the Whole
- Council Members
- Financial Statements
- Mayor's Message
- Parks and Trails Master Plan
- Professional Reports and Studies
- Role of Member of Council
- Regular Council Meeting
- Ambulance & Police
- Bylaw Enforcement
- Chief Administrative Officer
- Community Services (Recreation)
- Corporate Services
- Curbside Garbage & Recycling
- Customer Service Feedback
- Emergency Preparedness
- Fire Department
- Near-Market Housing Meadowlark Place
- Operational Services (Public Works)
- Planning & Development Services
- Property Taxes
- Recreation Programs
- Rural District Water Systems 8 & 9
- RV Sani-Dump Station Information
- I Want To...
- Apply for a Building Permit
- Business Licences/Permits
- Apply for a Community Grant
- Apply for Employment Opportunity
- Contact Us
- Find a Bylaw
- Find Dog Parks
- Find Out Landfill Hours
- Pay my Property Taxes
- Report a Street Light Out
- Submit a Request - Osoyoos Listens
- Subscribe to eNews
- View Current Water Restrictions
- View Maps
- View Public Skating Schedule
- View the LIVE Osprey Nest Webcam