You are hereHome › Council Meeting Highlights from February 3, 2014
Canada's warmest welcome ®* March 5 2021
Council Meeting Highlights from February 3, 2014
2020 Osoyoos Winter Market
2021 Council and Committee Meeting Schedule
OFFICE CLOSED (2021)
Art Gallery Opening Quilts Etc February 4
Art Gallery Opening Up Close and Personal March 4
Request for Applications for South Okanagan Aquatic Centre Advisory Committee Member
Click on either button to watch the video of the Committee of the Whole and the Regular Open meetings.
- Osoyoos Desert Society 2013 Annual Report to Council – presented by Denise Eastlick, Executive Director
- RDOS 2013 Goals and Objectives and Budget Presentation – Sandy Croteau, Finance Manager, RDOS
- Revenue Anticipation Borrowing Bylaw No. 1303, 2014 Council was adopted.
- Licensing and Control of Dogs Amendment Bylaw No. 1036.04, 2014 was adopted.
- SILGA Call for Resolutions and Nominations: Mayor Wells and Councillor Ryan will follow up and provide draft resolutions for SILGA to be brought forward to the next regular meeting.
- Sewer Service to 9506 32nd Avenue – Rob and Donna Tinsley: Council approves the Town installing a sewer service from Wildfire Court to the Tinsley property, with the Tinsleys paying the connection fees only and the Town will waive the actual cost fees.
- Council approved Street Food Vendor Selection and Approval Policy 3.11.1.
- Penticton Model Aviation Club (PENMAC) Airport Use Agreement Council approves the agreement with PENMAC for use of the Osoyoos Airport for the term of January 1 to December 31, 2014.
- South Okanagan Transit System – Council approves the GradPass Program through the South Okanagan Transit System.
- Council approves the TELUS TV for Good Agreement as presented and requested that Administration follow up with TELUS on requests for amendments to the agreement.
- Gyro Park open house for input from the public 6:30 pm at the Sonora Community Centre on Thursday, February 6.
Copies of reports are available within the Council Agenda packages located on the Town’s website www.osoyoos.ca.
The public is encouraged to attend the Committee of the Whole meetings which take place in Council Chambers at 9:00AM on the morning of the Regular Open Council meetings at 2:00 PM to learn additional in-depth information regarding upcoming business.
- About Osoyoos
- Animal Control & Licensing
- Anti-Idling Taking Action
- Boat Launch & Marina
- Boat Trailer & RV Parking
- Community Groups
- Events Calendar
- Memorial Benches
- Osprey Nest Live WebCam
- Parks & Recreation Facilities
- Plan an Event
- Recreation Programs
- Resort Municipality Initiative
- South Okanagan General Hospital (SOGH)
- Visiting Osoyoos
- Web Links
- Agendas, Minutes & Videos
- Annual Report
- Approaching Council
- Business Plan
- Capital and Operating Budgets
- Climate Action Recognition Program
- Committee of the Whole
- Council Members
- Financial Statements
- Mayor's Message
- Professional Reports and Studies
- Regular Council Meeting
- Role of Member of Council
- Ambulance & Police
- Bylaw Enforcement
- Chief Administrative Officer
- Community Services (Recreation)
- Corporate Services
- Curbside Garbage & Recycling
- Customer Service Feedback
- Emergency Preparedness
- Fire Department
- Near-Market Housing Meadowlark Place
- Operational Services (Public Works)
- Planning & Development Services
- Property Taxes
- Recreation Programs
- Rural District Water Systems 8 & 9
- RV Sani-Dump Station Information
- I Want To...
- Business Licences/Permits
- Apply for a Community Grant
- Apply for Employment Opportunity
- Book Ice Time
- Contact Us
- Find a Bylaw
- Find Dog Parks
- Find Out Landfill Hours
- Know Where to Rent/Purchase Carts for Residential Waste
- Pay by Credit Card
- Report a Street Light Out
- Submit an Event
- Submit a Request - Osoyoos Listens
- Subscribe to eNews
- View Current Water Restrictions
- View Maps
- View Osoyoos Lake Levels
- View Public Skating Schedule
- View the LIVE Osprey Nest Webcam