You are hereHome › Council Meeting Highlights for January 19, 2015
Canada's warmest welcome ®* November 12 2018
Council Meeting Highlights for January 19, 2015
Fire Prevention Week at Osoyoos Fire Hall on October 13, 2018
OFFICE CLOSED (2018)
2018 Osoyoos Museum Open House Events
Outreach Session - Information on Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
2018/2019 Osoyoos Concert Series - Quartom
2018/2019 Osoyoos Concert Series - Jeffery Straker
2018/2019 Osoyoos Concert Series - The Boom Booms
2018/2019 Osoyoos Concert Series - Shari Ulrich
2018 General Local Election Voting Day
2018 General Local Election - Advance Voting opportunities
The Art Gallery presents "Reflective Moments"
Halloween Monster's Ball on October 31 at SCC
Pumpkin Carving / Decorating Contest Deadline October 30
Council Meeting Highlights for October 15, 2018
2018 Winter Wonderland - A Breakfast Fashion Show
2018 Osoyoos Festival Society 30th Annual Christmas Lite-Up
Remembrance Day Ceremony on November 11, 2018
The Art Gallery presents "Country Christmas"
OFFICE CLOSED (2019)
Osoyoos Women's Networking Society Breakfast
- Osoyoos Airport Development Society – Airport Repurposing – Glen Harris, Rob Rausch and Diana Thomas. Presentation will be attached to minutes for information.
- Revenue Anticipation Borrowing Bylaw No. 1308, 2015 read a first, second and third time.
- Chain of Office for the Mayor – Council resolved that the creation of a Mayor’s Chain of Office be referred to the 2015 budget process.
- Public Budget Session Identified Projects - Items will be brought forward to 2015 budget process. Council requests that staff prepare a policy on cost sharing by residents with respect to area infrastructure improvements.
- Request for Proposals – Water Metering Strategy discussed by previous Council for Town and water improvement areas. Implications of total cost, various fee systems, types of meters that could be used, public consultation, staffing impacts.
- Osoyoos Secondary School Scholarship/Bursaries/Awards Request - Council approves annually awarding three bursaries to graduates of OSS in the amount of $1,000.00 each for the years 2015, 2016 and 2017.
- Airport Industrial Park Development #6 - Town of Osoyoos requests an amendment to the Crown grant for airport purposes on Lot 1013, Plan KAP39476, District Lot 2450S to enable the development of commercial or industrial parcels.
- Fire Hall Committee – meeting held on January 9, representatives from electrical, mechanical and site preparation components were present. Significant progress toward finalizing working documents. Moving forward with the project.
Copies of reports are available within the Council Agenda packages located on the Town’s website www.osoyoos.ca.
The public is encouraged to attend the Committee of the Whole meetings which take place in Council Chambers at 9:00AM on the morning of the Regular Open Council meetings at 2:00 PM to learn additional in-depth information regarding upcoming business.
- About Osoyoos
- Animal Control & Licensing
- Anti-Idling Taking Action
- Boat Launch & Marina
- Boat Trailer & RV Parking
- Community Groups
- Events Calendar
- Memorial Benches
- Osprey Nest Live WebCam
- Parks & Recreation Facilities
- Recreation Programs
- Resort Municipality Initiative
- South Okanagan General Hospital (SOGH)
- Special Events
- Visiting Osoyoos
- Web Links
- Agendas, Minutes & Videos
- Annual Report
- Approaching Council
- Business Plan
- Capital and Operating Budgets
- Climate Action Recognition Program
- Committee of the Whole
- Council Members
- Financial Statements
- Mayor's Message
- Parks and Trails Master Plan
- Professional Reports and Studies
- Role of Member of Council
- Regular Council Meeting
- Ambulance & Police
- Bylaw Enforcement
- Chief Administrative Officer
- Community Services (Recreation)
- Corporate Services
- Curbside Garbage & Recycling
- Customer Service Feedback
- Emergency Preparedness
- Fire Department
- Near-Market Housing Meadowlark Place
- Operational Services (Public Works)
- Planning & Development Services
- Property Taxes
- Recreation Programs
- Rural District Water Systems 8 & 9
- RV Sani-Dump Station Information
- I Want To...
- Apply for a Building Permit
- Business Licences/Permits
- Apply for a Community Grant
- Apply for Employment Opportunity
- Book Ice Time
- Contact Us
- Find a Bylaw
- Find Dog Parks
- Find Out Landfill Hours
- Pay my Property Taxes
- Report a Street Light Out
- Submit a Request - Osoyoos Listens
- Subscribe to eNews
- View Current Water Restrictions
- View Maps
- View Public Skating Schedule
- View the LIVE Osprey Nest Webcam