You are hereHome › Council Meeting Highlights for October 20, 2014
Canada's warmest welcome ®* October 25 2020
Council Meeting Highlights for October 20, 2014
2020 Committee of the Whole and Regular Council Meeting Schedule
OFFICE CLOSED (2020)
RESCHEDULED Large (Bulky) Items Curbside Garbage Collection
2020 Osoyoos Market On Main
Art Gallery Summer Artisan Market Extended Through September 19
The Osoyoos Art Gallery Presents The Okanagan and Beyond
International Osoyoos Lake Board of Control Virtual Public Meeting October 8
9th Annual United Way Drive Thru Breakfast October 8
Art Gallery Creativity In Our Community Application Deadline Nov 21
Osoyoos Credit Union Trick or Treat Main Street Virtual Edition
Click on either button to watch the video of the Committee of the Whole, the Regular Open, and Public Hearing and Special Open Meetings.
Buy Local! Buy Fresh! Okanagan – presented by Shayne Wright, Co-ordinator, Proprietor of Buy Local BC Initiative.
Osoyoos Lake Loops Triathlon – Three Lakes Triathlon Series – presented by Sara Opps and Steve Brown - Director of Community Services to follow up with special event application process. Destination Osoyoos to be included in event planning.
Report from the Okanagan Basin Water Board (OBWB) regarding the October 2, 2014 meeting highlights received for information.
Final Fire Hall Referendum Information – Administration will follow up with proposed communication plan.
September Income Statements received for the Town of Osoyoos and Sun Bowl Arena.
Weight Room Afterhours Council directed staff to have the weight room at Sonora Community Centre open from 6:00 am until 8:45 pm on Monday to Friday and from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm on Saturday and closed on Sunday.
Report 4 Gyro Park Plaza – Stage A and Parking Lot Landscaping - Crown Contracting Ltd. selected to undertake all four base phases and both optional phases of the Gyro Park Plaza – Stage “A” and Parking Lot Landscaping project.
Copies of reports are available within the Council Agenda packages located on the Town’s website.
The public is encouraged to attend the Committee of the Whole meetings which take place in Council Chambers at 9:00 AM on the morning of the Regular Open Council meetings at 2:00 PM to learn additional in-depth information regarding upcoming business.
- About Osoyoos
- Animal Control & Licensing
- Anti-Idling Taking Action
- Boat Launch & Marina
- Boat Trailer & RV Parking
- Community Groups
- Events Calendar
- Memorial Benches
- Osprey Nest Live WebCam
- Parks & Recreation Facilities
- Plan an Event
- Recreation Programs
- Resort Municipality Initiative
- South Okanagan General Hospital (SOGH)
- Visiting Osoyoos
- Web Links
- Agendas, Minutes & Videos
- Annual Report
- Approaching Council
- Business Plan
- Capital and Operating Budgets
- Climate Action Recognition Program
- Committee of the Whole
- Council Members
- Financial Statements
- Mayor's Message
- Professional Reports and Studies
- Regular Council Meeting
- Role of Member of Council
- Ambulance & Police
- Bylaw Enforcement
- Chief Administrative Officer
- Community Services (Recreation)
- Corporate Services
- Curbside Garbage & Recycling
- Customer Service Feedback
- Emergency Preparedness
- Fire Department
- Near-Market Housing Meadowlark Place
- Operational Services (Public Works)
- Planning & Development Services
- Property Taxes
- Recreation Programs
- Rural District Water Systems 8 & 9
- RV Sani-Dump Station Information
- I Want To...
- Business Licences/Permits
- Apply for a Community Grant
- Apply for Employment Opportunity
- Book Ice Time
- Claim my Homeowners Grant (HOG)
- Contact Us
- Find a Bylaw
- Find Dog Parks
- Find Out Landfill Hours
- Know Where to Rent/Purchase Carts for Residential Waste
- Pay by Credit Card
- Report a Street Light Out
- Submit an Event
- Submit a Request - Osoyoos Listens
- Subscribe to eNews
- View Current Water Restrictions
- View Maps
- View Osoyoos Lake Levels
- View Public Skating Schedule
- View the LIVE Osprey Nest Webcam