You are hereHome › RFP Capacity Assessment of Sanitary Sewer Infrastructure
Canada's warmest welcome ®* March 6 2021
RFP Capacity Assessment of Sanitary Sewer Infrastructure
2020 Osoyoos Winter Market
2021 Council and Committee Meeting Schedule
OFFICE CLOSED (2021)
Art Gallery Opening Quilts Etc February 4
Art Gallery Opening Up Close and Personal March 4
Request for Applications for South Okanagan Aquatic Centre Advisory Committee Member
The 2013 Capital Plan identified the completion of a third party Sewer Capacity Assessment Study. This study addresses these key questions:
- What is the capacity of the system to service future growth of the Town?
- Is the system capable of servicing future growth in the Town boundaries in addition to committed services outside the boundaries?
- What improvements would be necessary to service internal growth and anticipated new requests for service outside the Town boundaries?
- What are the primary pinch points that constrain service?
- What is the appropriate “per dwelling unit charge” for service to lands outside the municipal boundary?
At the August 19, 2013 in camera meeting Council approved a contract with KWL Engineering in the amount of $45,733. This decision was made in-camera under article 90(1)k of the Community Charter. Council reviewed 3 quotes based on a Request for Proposal competition.
The other proposals that were received were:
- Urban Systems $19,030
- Focus $29,995
Council opted for the highest cost proposal due to the depth of the proposal and qualification of staff that were to be engaged in the project.
The Request for Proposal calls for a complete study to Council prior to February 2014.
REQUEST FOR PROPOSAL (RFP) INFORMATION
The Town of Osoyoos is inviting proposals from engineering consultants to undertake a capacity assessment study of the Town’s Sanitary Sewer System Infrastructure.
Proponents will be required to complete a registration form for the purposes of receiving addendum information. Requests for additional information and/or clarification should be in writing and addressed to Mr. Ron Doucette, Director of Operations.
Please click on the links below to view the documents.
Request for Proposal Capacity Assessment of Sanitary Sewer Infrastructure
FAQ Request for Proposal
Responses are to be submitted on or before 4:00 PM local time, Thursday, July 18, 2013 to:
Director of Operations
Town of Osoyoos
Box 3010,8707 Main Street
Osoyoos BC V0H 1V0
- About Osoyoos
- Animal Control & Licensing
- Anti-Idling Taking Action
- Boat Launch & Marina
- Boat Trailer & RV Parking
- Community Groups
- Events Calendar
- Memorial Benches
- Osprey Nest Live WebCam
- Parks & Recreation Facilities
- Plan an Event
- Recreation Programs
- Resort Municipality Initiative
- South Okanagan General Hospital (SOGH)
- Visiting Osoyoos
- Web Links
- Agendas, Minutes & Videos
- Annual Report
- Approaching Council
- Business Plan
- Capital and Operating Budgets
- Climate Action Recognition Program
- Committee of the Whole
- Council Members
- Financial Statements
- Mayor's Message
- Professional Reports and Studies
- Regular Council Meeting
- Role of Member of Council
- Ambulance & Police
- Bylaw Enforcement
- Chief Administrative Officer
- Community Services (Recreation)
- Corporate Services
- Curbside Garbage & Recycling
- Customer Service Feedback
- Emergency Preparedness
- Fire Department
- Near-Market Housing Meadowlark Place
- Operational Services (Public Works)
- Planning & Development Services
- Property Taxes
- Recreation Programs
- Rural District Water Systems 8 & 9
- RV Sani-Dump Station Information
- I Want To...
- Business Licences/Permits
- Apply for a Community Grant
- Apply for Employment Opportunity
- Book Ice Time
- Contact Us
- Find a Bylaw
- Find Dog Parks
- Find Out Landfill Hours
- Know Where to Rent/Purchase Carts for Residential Waste
- Pay by Credit Card
- Report a Street Light Out
- Submit an Event
- Submit a Request - Osoyoos Listens
- Subscribe to eNews
- View Current Water Restrictions
- View Maps
- View Osoyoos Lake Levels
- View Public Skating Schedule
- View the LIVE Osprey Nest Webcam