You are hereHome › RFP Capacity Assessment of Sanitary Sewer Infrastructure
Canada's warmest welcome ®* July 20 2018
RFP Capacity Assessment of Sanitary Sewer Infrastructure
Annual General Meeting on June 18, 2018
"Family Splash Day" on July 18 and August 15 at Osoyoos Splash Park
OFFICE CLOSED (2018)
2018 Osoyoos Museum Open House Events
2018 Music in the Park
Osoyoos Concert Series & Osoyoos Credit Union - A Children's Festival
Great Day of Adventure
Cactus Jalopies - 14th Annual Desert Wine Tour 2018
Osoyoos Town Centre Renewal Plan Public Forum on June 13
The Art Gallery presents "The 2018 Summer Artisan Market"
70th Annual Cherry Fiesta July 1, 2018
1st Annual Beer Bubbles and Bratz Fundraiser 2018
2018 Osoyoos Desert Society Fundraiser
The 2013 Capital Plan identified the completion of a third party Sewer Capacity Assessment Study. This study addresses these key questions:
- What is the capacity of the system to service future growth of the Town?
- Is the system capable of servicing future growth in the Town boundaries in addition to committed services outside the boundaries?
- What improvements would be necessary to service internal growth and anticipated new requests for service outside the Town boundaries?
- What are the primary pinch points that constrain service?
- What is the appropriate “per dwelling unit charge” for service to lands outside the municipal boundary?
At the August 19, 2013 in camera meeting Council approved a contract with KWL Engineering in the amount of $45,733. This decision was made in-camera under article 90(1)k of the Community Charter. Council reviewed 3 quotes based on a Request for Proposal competition.
The other proposals that were received were:
- Urban Systems $19,030
- Focus $29,995
Council opted for the highest cost proposal due to the depth of the proposal and qualification of staff that were to be engaged in the project.
The Request for Proposal calls for a complete study to Council prior to February 2014.
REQUEST FOR PROPOSAL (RFP) INFORMATION
The Town of Osoyoos is inviting proposals from engineering consultants to undertake a capacity assessment study of the Town’s Sanitary Sewer System Infrastructure.
Proponents will be required to complete a registration form for the purposes of receiving addendum information. Requests for additional information and/or clarification should be in writing and addressed to Mr. Ron Doucette, Director of Operations.
Please click on the links below to view the documents.
Request for Proposal Capacity Assessment of Sanitary Sewer Infrastructure
FAQ Request for Proposal
Responses are to be submitted on or before 4:00 PM local time, Thursday, July 18, 2013 to:
Director of Operations
Town of Osoyoos
Box 3010,8707 Main Street
Osoyoos BC V0H 1V0
- About Osoyoos
- Animal Control & Licensing
- Anti-Idling Taking Action
- Boat Launch & Marina
- Boat Trailer & RV Parking
- Community Groups
- Events Calendar
- Memorial Benches
- Osprey Nest Live WebCam
- Parks & Recreation Facilities
- Recreation Programs
- Resort Municipality Initiative
- South Okanagan General Hospital (SOGH)
- Special Events
- Visiting Osoyoos
- Web Links
- Agendas, Minutes & Videos
- Annual Report
- Approaching Council
- Business Plan
- Capital and Operating Budgets
- Climate Action Recognition Program
- Committee of the Whole
- Council Members
- Financial Statements
- Mayor's Message
- Parks and Trails Master Plan
- Professional Reports and Studies
- Role of Member of Council
- Regular Council Meeting
- Ambulance & Police
- Bylaw Enforcement
- Chief Administrative Officer
- Community Services (Recreation)
- Corporate Services
- Curbside Garbage & Recycling
- Customer Service Feedback
- Emergency Preparedness
- Fire Department
- Near-Market Housing Meadowlark Place
- Operational Services (Public Works)
- Planning & Development Services
- Property Taxes
- Recreation Programs
- Rural District Water Systems 8 & 9
- RV Sani-Dump Station Information
- I Want To...
- Apply for a Building Permit
- Business Licences/Permits
- Apply for a Community Grant
- Apply for Employment Opportunity
- Contact Us
- Find a Bylaw
- Find Dog Parks
- Find Out Landfill Hours
- Pay my Property Taxes
- Report a Street Light Out
- Submit a Request - Osoyoos Listens
- Subscribe to eNews
- View Current Water Restrictions
- View Maps
- View Public Skating Schedule
- View the LIVE Osprey Nest Webcam