You are hereHome › TENDER - Transport of Dried Sludge and Stage 1 Landfill Final Cover
Canada's warmest welcome ®* April 18 2019
TENDER - Transport of Dried Sludge and Stage 1 Landfill Final Cover
18th Annual Volunteer Appreciation Awards and Breakfast on April 6
Spirit of Osoyoos Community BBQ Fundraiser on May 3
OFFICE CLOSED (2019)
South Okanagan Concert Society - 2019 Concert Season
The Art Gallery presents "Quilts Etc."
OSOYOOS MUSEUM FREE ADMISSION DAYS
Osoyoos Museum - Annual Christmas Open House
Osoyoos Museum Society Annual General Meeting
Osoyoos Museum - The Great Day of Adventure
Farm and Ranch Wildfire Preparedness Workshop
Osoyoos Art Gallery "On The Wall"
CFSO - A Community Conversation on Housing
Burger & Beer Fundraiser - Desert Valley Hospice Society
2019 Soroptimist Spring Fashion Show
25th Annual Easter Eggstravaganza April 20, 2019
SOAP Theatre presents Lawrence & Holloman
The Art Gallery 'Trifocal Perspectives'
NOON OFFICE CLOSURE at Town Hall on April 11, 2019
Volunteers Needed for Pitch-In Week on April 27
Council awarded the tender to V-Line Construction. Tender is closed.
Bid Amount $
Knight's Heavy Haul
Jake Construction Ltd.
Sealed tenders clearly marked “Landfill Final Cover” will be received at the Town of Osoyoos Municipal Offices, 8707 Main Street, Osoyoos, BC up to 2:00 p.m. local time on Thursday, July 12, 2012. Tenders will be opened in public at the Town of Osoyoos Municipal Office at 2:00 p.m. on the tender closing date.
The Project comprises the following:
- prepare area to be covered including grading.
- excavate 8000m3 of clay and silt from designated borrow area.
- transport, place and compact excavated material on designated area to receive final cover.
- grade designated area at landfill for sludge and geotubes.
- break, haul and place geotubes and all contents in designated area at landfill.
A Planholder Registration Form must be completed and faxed to TRUE Consulting in order to receive any addendums and/or additional information regarding this tender. It is the sole responsibility of the Proponent to ensure that the Registration Form has been received by TRUE Consulting.
The lowest or any tender will not necessarily be accepted.
Director of Financial Services
Box 3010, 8707 Main Street
Osoyoos BC V0H 1V0
No phone calls regarding the tender results. They will be posted on the Town website within ‘24 hours’ after the deadline.
- About Osoyoos
- Animal Control & Licensing
- Anti-Idling Taking Action
- Boat Launch & Marina
- Boat Trailer & RV Parking
- Community Groups
- Events Calendar
- Memorial Benches
- Osprey Nest Live WebCam
- Parks & Recreation Facilities
- Recreation Programs
- Resort Municipality Initiative
- South Okanagan General Hospital (SOGH)
- Special Events
- Visiting Osoyoos
- Web Links
- Agendas, Minutes & Videos
- Annual Report
- Approaching Council
- Business Plan
- Capital and Operating Budgets
- Climate Action Recognition Program
- Committee of the Whole
- Council Members
- Financial Statements
- Mayor's Message
- Parks and Trails Master Plan
- Professional Reports and Studies
- Regular Council Meeting
- Role of Member of Council
- Ambulance & Police
- Bylaw Enforcement
- Chief Administrative Officer
- Community Services (Recreation)
- Corporate Services
- Curbside Garbage & Recycling
- Customer Service Feedback
- Emergency Preparedness
- Fire Department
- Near-Market Housing Meadowlark Place
- Operational Services (Public Works)
- Planning & Development Services
- Property Taxes
- Recreation Programs
- Rural District Water Systems 8 & 9
- RV Sani-Dump Station Information
- I Want To...
- Apply for a Building Permit
- Business Licences/Permits
- Apply for a Community Grant
- Apply for Employment Opportunity
- Book Ice Time
- Contact Us
- Find a Bylaw
- Find Dog Parks
- Find Out Landfill Hours
- Pay my Property Taxes
- Report a Street Light Out
- Submit a Request - Osoyoos Listens
- Subscribe to eNews
- View Current Water Restrictions
- View Maps
- View Osoyoos Lake Levels
- View Public Skating Schedule
- View the LIVE Osprey Nest Webcam